Our new cleats provide the optimal experience for every rider. Choose from Easy Release cleats that make it easier to unclip, or Standard Release cleats optimized for intermediate to advanced riders. Both are available in options with or without float.
Understanding Cleat Terminology:
Release: the degree of rotation required for the cleat to release from the pedal. Float: the degree of free movement allowed by the cleat while pedaling. *XC racers tend to prefer the efficiency and power transfer of 0° float cleats, while more gravity oriented riders, or those with any type of joint or knee problems tend to prefer the mobility of 6° float cleats.
Easy Release cleats feature a forgiving 10° release angle, and are available in 6° or 0° float options. Standard Release cleats offer 15° release angle, and are available in 6° or 0° float options.
1. We always do the quality check before ship-out.
2. You can request for the return or replacement of an item within 14 days* from the delivery completion.
3. If there is an error in the listing specifications: If we made a mistake in the listing and you would like to return the item, we will pay the return shipping charges and give you a full refund.
4. For any other reason: You can request for the return or replacement for any reason, as long as it is in the original condition as when it was delivered, with packaging. 1) the tag should not be removed yet. 2) the item should be not used nor damaged. 3) the brand box and all the components should be included as they were. You are responsible for the return shipping cost. We will refund the amount you paid for the item less shipping cost and 15% of restocking fee from the amount which includes item price and shipping cost
5. Please, email us for a return or replacement request. We will reply to you after any necessary review and arrangement are completed.
6. Refund or shipment for replacement are made only after return and required transfer to us are completed.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS please, note that Import duties, taxes, and any custom charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please, check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.